About Blue Prism
In this digital era where start-ups are constantly disrupting markets, only the most agile and innovative enterprises survive and thrive. At Blue Prism, we pioneered Robotic Process Automation (RPA), emerging as the trusted and secure intelligent automation choice for the Fortune 500 and public-sector market. Now we bring you connected-RPA supported by the Digital Exchange (DX) app store—marrying internal entrepreneurship with the power of crowdsourced innovation.
Blue Prism connected-RPA can automate and perform mission critical processes, allowing your people the freedom to focus on more creative, meaningful work. More than 1,000 major enterprise customers leverage Blue Prism's digital workforce, empowering their people to automate billions of transactions while returning hundreds of millions of hours of work back to the business. Visit www.blueprism.com to learn more about Blue Prism (AIM: PRSM).
Our business is built around the delivery of innovative projects which cross business areas and borders with our worldwide client base. Our Developers are key members of our external facing teams that deliver and implement our automation solutions. Depending on Career Level, contribution from the Technical Consultant / Developer varies from development of code, to requirements analysis, to technical solution design, to solution estimating and planning, as well as mentoring and leading technical teams. The role is client facing and travel will be essential, both domestically and across the EMEA region.
We are recruiting for this role across all career levels from Junior all the way through to Senior Developer.
- Lead and Manage teams that develop client and internal automations
- Accountable for quality of automations and client experience
- Develop and share best practice with customer, partners and rest of organisation
- Participate in New Product release testing and enablement
- Contribute to sharing automation configurations on thoughtonomy marketplace
- Client and Partner Knowledge Share workshops
- Build and support team building automations and platform configurations
- Quality Assure automations
- Lead and participate in User Acceptance Testing and defect resolution
- Identify and assist in development of internal automation opportunities
- Running multiple development projects simultaneously
- Participate in social media activities and thoughtonomy user group
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of formulation and authoring of code to satisfy solution designs, using secure, best-practice methods and approaches.
- Authoring and execution of tests associated with engineering software.
- Adoption, operation and execution of build and test automation practices in developer operations, essential for working at the scale at which we operate in our clients.
- Min 2 years experience of developing automations with Blueprism
- Experience of leading team(s) of developers
- Client facing delivery experience
- Attention to detail and Analytical/logical problem solver
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Comfortable working as part of team