About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is the pioneer, innovator and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and has a global presence with a workforce of over 50 nationalities that continues to grow.
For more about Blue Prism visit, https://www.blueprism.com
We are committed to providing a workplace that fosters a truly diverse, inclusive and supportive culture. This is demonstrated through the creation of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) for our Black Professionals, LGBTQ+ Community and Women in RPA.
Please look at our websiteand LinkedIn Pages for #WIRPA and Blue Prism For Good to connect with these networks, and feel free to get in touch at [email protected] to learn more.
Colleagues are open to new opinions and ideas and always demonstrate enthusiasm about working together to achieve common goals. We enjoy a respectful and supportive work environment.
Everyone is empowered to think independently, sharing ideas and innovations with colleagues and leaders with a sense of trust and support.
Our colleagues have unlimited potential to advance their skill sets and contribute to Blue Prism’s advancement strategies.
Blue Prism offers flexibility in working arrangements, enabling employees an opportunity for a work-life balance that suits them.
For more visit, https://www.blueprism.com/who-we-are/culture-and-c...
- Proven experience delivering enterprise software using front-end technologies.
- Thorough understanding of React and its life cycle using latest best practices.
- Understanding of back-end systems and can collaborate on integration when necessary.
- Proven ability collaborating with UX designers, developers, product owners and stakeholders.
- Proven experience to transform design ideas into visually beautiful user experiences.
Good to have
- Proficient knowledge of common development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Jest and NPM.
- Knowledge in building accessible applications that adhere to WC3/WCAG standards.
- Experience working with complex modular systems, micro-services and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in managing full lifecycle of a reusable UI component library.
- Experience with mentoring and training others.
- Working in a large development team that follow best agile practices.
Our ideal candidate
- Has a strong understanding of design principles, creatively minded with an attention to detail.
- Committed to software craftmanship and clean code.
- A real team player who can work in a diverse, world class, team.