We are now looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant for our Nordic Sales organization to help develop the Intelligent Automation proposition for Enterprise accounts across various markets. Working closely with the Sales Account Director, the Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant will be responsible for progressing sales opportunities through the sales lifecycle.
Our Ideal Candidate
Presales experience of working with major account sales professionals successfully selling into large blue-chip enterprise organisations.
Experience across two or more major verticals such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Public Sector, Logistics and Retail.
Understands commercial business drivers but also has technical software and system knowledge. Enthusiasm and drive to become the elite presales market expert over time, in a chosen vertical as the team grows. Able to add extra value in a sales scenario by understanding the issues facing today’s large organisations.
Able to evangelise on how Blue Prism’s connected-RPA solution when combined with the Blue Prism Technology Alliance Programme (TAP) ecosystem can address business issues.
- Working in collaboration with the Sales Account Directors to define, develop and close sales opportunities in major accounts. Woking with the Blue Prism partners (System Integrators and Channel)
- Discussions with prospects at senior and technical levels and can explain/present how Blue Prism connected-RPA, plus TAP ecosystem where relevant, solutions can help solve the customer’s business issues.
- Creating collateral – PowerPoints, whitepapers, etc on these solutions
- Defining, and helping to create or at least project manage the creation of end-to-end business solution demos for the banking and/or insurance market
- Understanding the Blue Prism product in enough depth to answer presales technical questions and provide product demos if necessary
- Maintaining/building knowledge in the banking and/or insurance market on important market trends and being the company’s presales spokesman on these market issues
- Researching and understanding banking and/or insurance customer use cases and being able to articulate/present a select a select few of these use cases at a greater depth than the Sales Account Directors
- Commercial awareness to explain business benefits of software solutions.
- Understand system and software architecture to be able explain scalability, resilience, manageability, security and auditing concepts of enterprise software solutions
- Confidence in using and articulating the role and fit of different categories of software product, such as OCR, BPMS, orchestration, AI, digital front-end channels
- An understanding of the RPA market environment is desirable but not crucial, beyond the ability to converse at a high level in the merits of different technological approaches, and to understand how to apply them effectively at a solutions consulting (rather than technical consulting) level.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and concisely in both face-to-face situations and in presentations
- Understand solution development and delivery lifecycle stages such as dev, test and production. Does not need to know code development but an understanding of coding concepts such as exception handling would be advantageous.
- Confidence to learn how to configure different products so could create an end-to-end process flow using Blue Prism and TAP partner products
- Managing a complex stakeholder environment – ability to build rapport at all levels
- Highly organised and structured thinker with the ability to work consultatively to identify solutions to complex issues and resolve conflict effectively
- Strong team-working ethic
- Ability to self-manage a busy workload in a flexible working culture i.e. dividing your time between clients, partners, Blue Prism offices and your home office.