About Blue Prism
In this digital era where start-ups are constantly disrupting markets, only the most agile and innovative enterprises survive and thrive. At Blue Prism, we pioneered Robotic Process Automation (RPA), emerging as the trusted and secure intelligent automation choice for the Fortune 500 and public-sector market. Now we bring you connected-RPA supported by the Digital Exchange (DX) app store—marrying internal entrepreneurship with the power of crowdsourced innovation.
Blue Prism connected-RPA can automate and perform mission critical processes, allowing your people the freedom to focus on more creative, meaningful work. More than 1,000 major enterprise customers leverage Blue Prism's digital workforce, empowering their people to automate billions of transactions while returning hundreds of millions of hours of work back to the business. Visit www.blueprism.com to learn more about Blue Prism (AIM: PRSM).
We pride ourselves in our customer first approach. With regular updates, releases and new customer implementations, our Support Analysts are at the forefront of maintaining customer trust as well as ensuring limited disruption to our client’s live environments.
You will be responsible for delivering support and fulfilling service requests. Analyzing defect reports, outages, performance issues or answering customer questions. You will work very closely with colleagues in the development team as well as customers, providing clear, written and verbal communication
- Working part of a team in resolving incidents and fulfilling service requests
- Proactively getting involved in supporting all customer service areas
- Work with development team to resolve customer/partner development queries
- Implementing changes to customer platforms while observing ITIL standards
- Participate in New Product release and platform upgrade testing
- Investigate incidents and source answers to various technical issues
- Fulfil Service requests and implement changes according to priority level while maintaining communication with customers/partners and relevant internal teams
- Take initiative in identifying and escalating issues with Team Leads or Incident Manager
- Contribute to and create documentation as well as review existing documentation
- Identify improvements to processes and share with management
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bright, dynamic with the resourcefulness to create and meet your own objectives in enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Clear communicator. Able to easily adapt communication style in different situations
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Min 2 years experience of providing IT Support with proven customer service experience
- General knowledge and experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7, 10, Server 2012, 2016) issues project delivery experience
- Attention to detail and analytical/logical problem solver
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Enjoys working as part of team and proactively supports team members