About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Blue Prism® is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated individual with excellent oral and written communication skill to join our pre-sales team. As a relatively new entrant into the GCR RPA market, we are experiencing rapid growth, providing the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their career as they contribute to our exciting story.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in pre-sales of enterprise software products with proven track records
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for quality with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to organize multiple work tasks and prioritize them to meet specific deadlines, work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demand
- Possess a strong desire for self-improvement and advancement with a strong and active interest in technology and innovation
- Must be ambitious and prepared to commit to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion
- Ability to work constructively together as a team, sharing ideas and resources
- 5+ years pre-sales experience with enterprise software (eg ERP, CRM, BPM, EAI/ETL)
- Developer experience with object oriented language is plus
- Knowledge of API and Data-interchange development (SOAP / REST / XML / JSON)
- Knowledge of AI integration (eg IBM Watson, Microsoft Cognitive Services, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of IaaS and virtualization technologies (eg AWS, Azure, Citrix, VMware)
- Business level+ English and Mandarin
- Good documentation skills
Responsibilities will involve partner enablement and high touch sales activities. You will drive the partner’s onboarding and education and act as a trusted advisor to shape the value proposition and vision for target account sales.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead technically-oriented meetings
- Respond to RFI/RFP and security questionnaires
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Build and present customized demos
- Support POC for the strategic accounts
- Liaise with the Professional Service team