About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Blue Prism® is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated individual with excellent oral and written communication skill to join our India pre-sales team. As a relatively new entrant into the India RPA market, we are experiencing rapid growth, providing the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their career as they contribute to our exciting story.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience in presales of enterprise software products with proven track records
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for quality with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to organize multiple work tasks and prioritize them to meet specific deadlines, work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demand
- Possess a strong desire for self-improvement and advancement with a strong and active interest in technology and innovation
- Must be ambitious and prepared to commit to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion
- Ability to work constructively together as a team, sharing ideas and resources
- 5+ years presales experience with enterprise software (e.g. ERP, CRM, BPM, EAI/ETL)
- Developer experience with object-oriented language is plus
- Existing RPA experience – process level, technical level experience is a plus
- Experience working with one of the leading RPA tools
- Strong Domain experience – Banking, Finance, Retail, Manufacturing, Telecom
- Commercial awareness and appreciation
- Understanding of consulting & SI business models and value propositions, as well as experience working in large blue-chip Fortune 500 enterprise organizations
- Confidence in using, understanding and applying software to business situations, as well as articulating the role and fit of different categories of software product
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and concisely
- Demonstrable project management experience, with the ability to influence and deliver through others
- Managing a complex stakeholder environment – the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Knowledge of API and Data-interchange development (SOAP / REST / XML / JSON) desired
- Knowledge of AI integration (e.g. IBM Watson, Microsoft Cognitive Services, Google Cloud) is desired
- Knowledge of IaaS and virtualization technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Citrix, VMware) is desired
- Business level+ English skills
- Good documentation skills
- Strong ability to form and drive corporate and personal relationships
- Technical skills are not strictly required, beyond the ability to converse at a high level in the merits of different technological approaches, and to understand how to apply them effectively at a solution consulting (rather than technical consulting) level
- A background in consulting and/or project management will be beneficial in defining and agreeing on a joint plan for upskilling each partner and tracking progress over time.
- The ability to absorb and communicate key sales and market positioning messages will be essential, along with the ability to effectively deliver on core presales activities such as software demonstrations, business process investigation (for assessment of technical fit) and shaping software proofs of concept
Responsibilities will involve partner/customer enablement and high touch sales activities. You will drive the customer/partner’s onboarding and education and act as a trusted advisor to shape the value proposition and vision for target account sales.
- Working as part of a highly driven Presales Consulting team, you would have responsibility for helping shape the value proposition, vision and go-to-market strategy for Blue Prism partners and resellers
- Blue Prism Solutions Consultant’s primary audience is CXO’s and Department Heads
- Demonstrate Blue Prism capability & value proposition
- Being able to talk to both Business & Technical leadership
- Work alongside Blue Prism Sales, Alliance leaders, and Partners to carry out the value proposition, Demos, POC, Due Diligence, Process evaluation, etc.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead technically oriented meetings
- Respond to RFI/RFP and security questionnaires
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Build and present customized demos
- Support POC for the strategic accounts
- Liaise with the Professional Service team