About Blue Prism
Blue Prism’s vision is to provide a Digital Workforce for Every Enterprise. The company’s purpose is to unleash the collaborative potential of humans, operating in harmony with a Digital Workforce, so every enterprise can exceed their business goals and drive meaningful growth, with unmatched speed and agility. Fortune 500 and public-sector organizations, among customers across 70 commercial sectors, trust Blue Prism’s enterprise-grade connected-RPA platform, which has users in more than 170 countries. By strategically applying intelligent automation, these organizations are creating new opportunities and services, while unlocking massive efficiencies that return millions of hours of work back into their business. Available on-premises, in the cloud, hybrid, or as an integrated SaaS solution, Blue Prism’s Digital Workforce automates ever more complex, end-to-end processes that drive a true digital transformation, collaboratively, at scale and across the entire enterprise.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Blue Prism is seeking a Sr. Industry Marketing Manager focused on a general set of industries such as telecommunications, manufacturing, utilities, and healthcare depending on demand.
Responsible for the development and execution of an integrated marketing plan that emphasizes market specific content and messaging for awareness and demand generation and can help develop end-to-end campaigns. This Senior Marketing Manager collaborates closely with many parts of the business including sales in multiple regions, a range of marketing teams, industry subject matter experts, sales enablement, pre-sales, partner management, and customer experience. The goal is to fuel an ongoing program of market engagement with the focus industries and punctuate that with a schedule of specific proposition specific campaigns designed to drive new opportunities within existing customers as well as new customers.
The position requires an independent, results-oriented professional with expertise in strategic marketing plan development. You will be confident in drawing out from SMEs and distilling the messages and supporting proof points that are the bedrock for BP’s point of view. You will also be confident in taking up responsibility for working at the detailed execution as well as strategic level.
- Lead the development of a marketing program, including supporting content, to drive new business in a number of Blue Prism’s Tier 1 industries.
- Act at the central coordination point, aligning efforts across marketing teams, partner, and sales teams
- Identify key industry specific marketing opportunities, trade shows, customer events, editorial opportunities etc.
- Develop use cases, solution briefs, demo videos and more for our Tier 1 industries
- Promotional strategy and tactics for vertical assets/content including email, landing page and other marketing copy
- Manage the execution or overseeing the ongoing awareness and demand generation activities, including seminars, webinars, trade shows, on-site workshops, integrated online campaigns, partner enablement, etc.
- Tailor corporate marketing programs to vertical pain points and messaging