About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. As the market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally, we are undergoing rapid expansion, increasing our customer base more than threefold, with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model—all deals are transacted through reseller partners such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM and smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. Our intelligent software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
The Japan region continues to be an important market for the business and seeks a Senior Product Marketing Manager—a dynamic, forward-thinking, self-starter who is equal parts creative content creator and product representative. This role requires deep understanding of Product Marketing preferably in software along with a mastery of high-level marketing strategy. As the lever between Sales and Product Management, you’ll propel our growth engine, identifying marketplace opportunities and bringing them to life.
- BA Degree with 8+ years’ experience in marketing function within a software company.
- Demonstrated knowledge & skills to develop & execute an integrated campaign strategy.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet changing deadlines & address unique challenges of hyper-growth.
- Master communicator & presenter with outstanding written & verbal skills that build confidence in team members and partners.
- Strong executive presence, ability to articulate & evangelize Blue Prism’s RPA leadership.
- Native level Japanese is a must and Business level English preferred.
- Develop a Product Marketing Strategy and Marketing teams on content approach & messaging.
- Develop & manage a portfolio of collateral & use cases that illustrate how Blue Prism solves specific business challenges.
- Create sales enablement assets that increase awareness of Blue Prism.
- Articulate industry expertise at events & conferences through presentations your build.
- Work with industry analysts to drive competitive intelligence.