As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s intelligent digital workers provide business leaders with new operational capacity and intelligent skills to automate mission critical business processes, while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount.
Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500. For more information visit www.blueprism.com.
Blue Prism is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for creating successful and engaged customers to join our rapidly expanding team.
As part of the Global Customer Support organisation you will be responsible for identifying and driving critical customer incidents through to conclusion for a number of our strategic clients. You will work closely with those clients to understand their business drivers and help them achieve their goals using Blue Prism. You will proactively keep them up to date with Blue Prism changes and product enhancements helping them with their release cycles and ensuring they capitalise on their Blue Prism investment.
You will draw upon your trouble-shooting, analytical, incident, project and crisis management skills to resolve the toughest challenges. You should have a real passion for working with the latest technologies and a passion for driving successful customers outcomes.
- Work with clients to understand their business and how they are utilising Blue Prism
- Gain an understanding of the clients’ project and key milestones
- Work closely with clients to earn their trust and respect to become their trusted advisor
- Work closely with Blue Prism Account Managers, Support and Professional Services to enable fast resolutions to issues
- Proactively manage customer support issues
- Provide regular updates to customers on the latest product releases and patches
- Work with the clients to ensure they have migration plans to stay on currently supported releases
- Share relevant information about clients internally
- Introduce regular meetings with clients
- Excellent communication skills with strong facilitation skills.
- Strong social, interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with highly complex and high-pressured situations.
- Judgement – make realistic commitments and ensure they are kept. Know when to escalate issues
- Ability to drive a problem through to resolution keeping all stakeholders updated.
- Ability to advocate the customer’s business impact and ensure a sense of urgency is felt within the engineering community.
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows and technical concepts, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system.
- Analytical – must possess the ability to understand clients’ business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality requirements.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and ability to liaise with executive-level sponsors for our strategic clients.
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills and professional etiquette.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Supportive team player.
- Flexible and adapts well to rapid change.
- Strong relationship management skills, establishing empathy with customers through insight into their business drivers and expectations.
- Be passionate about delivering high quality service to customers, with focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience of working with applications in .net framework together with VB, Java, HTML and webservices would be an advantage.
- Degree educated
- 2+ years in an equivalent role working for a software company with large enterprise customers
- 5+ years in a customer facing technical support role