Job Title: SVP Partners and Alliances EMEA
Reporting to Brian Mort CEO EMEA
About Blue Prism:
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK. It is undergoing an exciting level of rapid expansion as it seeks to dominate the Enterprise Robotic Process Automation market around the globe. Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold to well over 1,000 Enterprise clients with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate. The company has offices across Europe, as well as in the USA, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and India. About Robotic Process Automation As the acknowledged pioneer, innovator, and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and repetitive tasks common in every large organization while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism Digital Workers also provide a scalable and robust enabling platform for organisations to adopt best-of-breed AI, ML and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure Enterprise RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 2000 and beyond. Blue Prism is a best practice Enterprise Software platform that can be configured by business operations teams to achieve a higher level of automation, at significantly lower investment levels and greater speed to deployment than traditional approaches. They have been recognised as a Leader by Forrester, a Cool Vendor by Gartner and one of the top 50 smartest companies in the world by MIT.
- The successful leader will have a proven successful track record at growing enterprise software companies through hyper-growth selling ‘with and through’ partners in an indirect sales model that encompasses Audit & Advisory, Management Consultants, System Integrators, ISV’s, VAR’s and Technology Alliance partners.
- Direct management, development & execution of the company’s Sales strategy in EMEA via an established Partner/Alliance/Channel sales program.
- Define, build, and manage new partner awareness, onboarding, and adoption programs. This includes developing detailed account plans to manage and track the progress of each partner and achievement against overall service goals
- Think strategically about business challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to partners
- Driving sell-with activity with strategic partners by building C-level, Product, Marketing, Field, and Channel relationships
- Working closely with the EMEA CEO and the EMEA Sales Leadership Team, build and define the Partner Strategy that aligns and supports the EMEA Sales GTM
- Comfortable and successful in engaging and building strong relationships at CxO level. Offer a partner driven mentality whilst ensuring that Blue Prism is positioned accurately as the tier 1 leader in this hyper-growth market sector
- Conduct day-to-day program management and play a clear advisory role to lead the go-to-market holistically and drive consistency across the region. It is critical that this role drives programmatic engagement through cross-functional prioritization and by operationalizing key processes.
- Expand Executive relationships across Blue Prism’s EMEA Sales organization
- Co-ordinates go-to-market execution with regional Partner Sales teams, and continuously manage alliance performance metrics and outcomes.
- Working with Partner Marketing, develop Blue Prism collateral and resources that can be used for both internal/sales enablement as well as for customers
- Make actionable recommendations and quickly build consensus across senior level Partner Executives
- Coach, mentor, manage and lead an excellent team of Channel Sales professionals to achieve sales targets. Plan and manage the team resources, ensuring they are efficiently deployed to support a broad range of customers.
- Participate in industry events/organizations as thought leader and promote products/business solutions at conferences, forums and seminars.
Our ideal Candidate:
- 10+ years of experience in a customer-facing, business development, sales or partner role for a large-scale ($100M+) technology business
- Best of class exposure and experience of successfully owning customer pipeline, revenue growth targets, and partnerships against quantifiable targets
- Experience driving alliance partner relationships across a range of business activities (engineering/product alignment, joint solution development, marketing, training/certification, and sales engagement)
- Strong executive presence, including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to both large and small audiences.
- Extensive experience running virtual teams across functions and geographies
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and creatively about business problems. Ability to work towards business outcomes dedicatedly and collaboratively. Does not shy away from executing the strategy “hands on”.
- Embrace change, ambiguity and diversity