About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally. Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate. Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Blue Prism is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual expanding their Centre of Excellence/Professional Services team to increase the number Consultants supporting clients and partners across multiple regions and geographies. The Technical Consultant is responsible for working with teams at both Partners and Clients as they interact with all groups of the business and technical teams to ensure that all technical aspects of COEs, infrastructure, and implementation are completed correctly and run smoothly.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A strong grounding in server configuration, networking, network security, access and identity management, information security and encryption, application interaction and Windows processes, and other technical infrastructure topics
- Proven experience working with virtualization and cloud technologies
- Background in software development/delivery
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft technologies (Windows, .NET, VB, C#, SQL Server, Internet Explorer, Active Directory, IIE, etc)
- Ability to quickly learn and rapidly progress from theory to practice in technical areas and solutions.
- Previous experience and technical capabilities in Intelligent Automation (RPA, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence) and an understanding of how a customer RPA platform can be augmented to leverage the maximum value form emerging technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative approaches
- The ability to design and author technical documentation on a variety of subjects for diverse audiences
- The skills to architect and implement well-documented, supportable and extensible development and infrastructure solutions to a variety of business cases and engagements
- The ability to work independently or in a group, remotely or on-site, with technical and non-technical staff at all levels of partner and client organizations
- Strong communication skills with people at all levels of experience and technical ability
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals
- An aptitude to liaise with senior level customer representatives in a rational and measured manner to communicate progress, issues, risks and solutions
- A willingness to travel regularly to customer sites
- Charismatic and independent minded
- In conjunction with pre-sales and sales staff, engage with business and IT staff at prospective clients to answer technical questions and ensure a clear understanding of both the requirements and capabilities of the Blue Prism solution
- Work with IT and COE staff during the planning of Blue Prism infrastructure to ensure solution architecture meets all system requirements and best practices
- Liaise with IT during infrastructure implementation to smoothly and swiftly resolve any issues that may arise
- Support Blue Prism Customer Service and Professional Services Support Staff in technical tickets
- Review, draft and update technical documentation on technical, operational and functional aspects of Blue Prism for use by staff, partners and clients
- Support Blue Prism staff in all aspects of engagements with easy-to-access low- and mid-level information to independently support other operations
- Provide technical support, training and assistance to Professional Services staff in support of partners and clients
- Perform infrastructure and technical review on both full architectures and on sub-systems or components in support of ROM Assurance and similar engagements
- Provide education and mentoring to both internal and external staff in areas of technical expertise
- Collaborate with Product team in Technical Partnership (TAP) projects to advance integrations and functionality of Blue Prism