To support our expansion, we are seeking an experienced and professional individual to join our development team with primary responsibility for researching, designing and implementing enhancements and fixes to our market-leading application.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player who enjoys technical challenges within a fast-paced environment, applies sound judgment and enjoys working both individually and as part of a team.
This role would be well suited to an experienced individual who has a demonstrable interest in UI development and UX design and who has previous experience in designing, developing and delivering enterprise products.
You will report to our front-end engineering Team Lead and will work closely with designers, engineering and product management.
- In collaboration with the rest of the team, produce and deliver high quality features to the current generation and green-field projects.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to build beautiful and rich user-facing applications and components.
- Help build and maintain the in-house reusable UI component library.
- Optimise applications that target multiple browsers, input devices and resolutions ensuring maximum speed and scalability.
- Work closely alongside product managers, developers, QA, etc. to ensure requirements are delivered on-time and to-specification.
- Contribute to the technical product documentation and working with the product management team to ensure effective communication of features to the customer base.
- You have a strong understanding of design principles, creatively minded with a passion for modern user interfaces.
- You would be an ambitious high-achiever who strives for technical excellence from yourself and the team.
- Your key skill will be delivery of high-quality product increments using best practice agile techniques, and will have experience of front-end development, unit testing, clean coding, etc.
- You will be able to balance your passion for technology with commercial awareness and be able to communicate with business stakeholders in a professional manner.
- You will be a self-starter who finds solutions rather than problems and is easily able to adapt to new technologies.