About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience creating experience led products.
- Have previously created innovative, beautiful and industry leading customer experience.
- Worked alongside other teams (Marketing, Product Management, Development, QA) to deliver a rich user experience design.
- Excellent UX design and research skills, with demonstrable UX research and implementation.
- Designing customer focused experience ideally using web-based UX frameworks.
- Great inter-personal communication skills – able to manage tasks in line with internal and external team expectations.
- Experience in delivering customer centric solutions that are responsive to the technology platform.
- A self-starter who finds solutions not problems and is easily able to adapt to new technologies.
- Someone driven who wants to achieve through continuous improvement of team, processes, tooling, etc.
- Experience in running workshops with end users and product stakeholders.
- Implementing and running UX testing sessions.
- Lo-fi wire-framing.
- Research methodologies and implementation planning.
- Ability to consume complex data-sets to produce multiple persona friendly experiences.
- Experienced in web, mobile and app design.
- Agile software development experience.
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery platforms and technologies.
- Customer-facing/development-friendly communication skills.
- Lean UX or similar methodology implementation.
- Can do attitude and ability to work across platforms.
- Understanding of multifaceted and diverse organisations.
- Hi-fi graphical prototyping tools such as Illustrator and Sketch.
- Experience of UXPin.
- Developing rapid prototypes.
- Git/Gitlab/Github source code repositories.
- Lead the UX design and research within Blue Prism, developing your own best of breed processes and practices.
- Run workshops involving our customer base and product stakeholders, gathering ideas/feedback and feeding these into working designs.
- Work alongside the Product Development team to deliver just-in-time wireframe, designs and working prototypes where needed.
- Create and maintain a reusable style guide/framework for the Development team to pick up and apply.
- Champion the ideal customer experience at all levels of decision-making from strategy to execution.
- Contribute to the design concepts and negotiate with stakeholders to arrive at a design that supports the business, product extensibility and a strong user experience.
- Conceive and implement interface standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to continual improvement as part of the agile process.
- Ensure quality of UI development on Product Development teams.
- Will drive the UX strategy for Blue Prism.
- Create 100% customer focused experience.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.