Job Title: Vice President, Alliances and Channels – Americas
Reporting to: President, Americas
About Blue Prism
In this digital era where start-ups are constantly disrupting markets, only the most agile and innovative enterprises survive and thrive. At Blue Prism, we pioneered Robotic Process Automation (RPA), emerging as the trusted and secure intelligent automation choice for the Fortune 500 and the public sector. Now we bring you connected-RPA supported by the Digital Exchange (DX) app store—marrying internal entrepreneurship with the power of crowdsourced innovation.
Blue Prism’s connected-RPA can automate and perform mission critical processes, allowing your people the freedom to focus on more creative, meaningful work. More than 1,500 global customers leverage Blue Prism’s Digital Workforce deployed in the cloud or on premises, empowering their people to automate billions of transactions while returning hundreds of millions of hours of work back to the business. Visit www.blueprism.com to learn more about Blue Prism (AIM: PRSM).
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
- The successful leader will have a proven successful track record at growing enterprise software companies through hyper-growth globally selling ‘with and through’ partners in an indirect sales model that encompasses Audit & Advisory, Management Consultants, System Integrators, ISV’s, VAR’s and Technology Alliance partners
- Direct management, development & execution of the Americas Sales strategy via an established Partner/Alliance/Channel sales program
- Define, build, and manage new partner awareness, onboarding, and adoption programs. This includes developing detailed account plans to manage and track the progress of each partner and achievement against overall service goals
- Think strategically about business challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to partners
- Driving sell-with activity with strategic partners by building C-level, Product, Marketing, Field, and Channel relationships
- Coordinate go-to-market execution with the Partner Sales team, and continuously manage alliance performance metrics and outcomes.
- Working with Partner Marketing, develop Blue Prism collateral and resources that can be used for both internal/sales enablement as well as for end-customers
- Coach, mentor, manage and lead an excellent team of Channel Sales professionals to achieve sales targets. Plan and manage the team resources, ensuring they are efficiently deployed to support a broad range of customers.
- Participate in industry events/organizations as thought leader and promote products/business solutions at conferences, forums and seminars.
- Working closely with the CSO and the Sales Leadership Team, help define the Partner Strategy for the Americas sales team.
- Working closely with Sales Leadership, help to implement that Strategy with the field teams
- Conduct day-to-day program management and play a “quarterback” role to lead the go-to-market holistically and drive consistency. It is critical that this role drives programmatic engagement through cross-functional prioritization and by operationalizing key processes.
- Expand Executive relationships across Blue Prism’s Sales organization