Blue Prism is looking for an experienced webmaster to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the .Com website in your language including the translation needs, regional page, and creating localized content.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of website management experience
- Preferred English and Spanish/Portuguese speaking
- Passion for Winning Local Markets – Manage the content for the Regional page
- Manage blogs as needed to keep relevant in the local market
- Experienced CMS manager who can manage a distributed content management environment where users own sections of content – support in your region
- Experience implementing and optimizing SEO
- Preferred knowledge with Google Analytics
- Ability to collaborate with marketing operations on technical integrations with CRM, Marketing Automation tools used in your area
- Translate and support chat and ABM (through Drift) for your area
- Knowledgeable around various website data security requirements and solutions
- Experience with Craft CMS and/or a leading CMS solution
- Ability to work collaboratively with small, fast moving team
- Along with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will hold ownership in the website for your region – continuously make it better. Update site(s) as needed. Tune performance metrics. Run AB Tests. Improve load times. Demand better content.
- Data driven systems thinker dedicated to providing high-quality services, committed to continuous improvement using data, willing and able to change processes, open to suggestions and experimentation, and efficient and effective work processes.
- Enable distributed content management by defining and managing processes and update cycles.
- Assist in the development and implement test plans to improve marketing campaign performances.
- Create, analyze and translate KPIs to showcase website performance and make suggestions for enhancements moving forward.
- Work with translation services to keep your site aligned and in sync with English site.
- Update regional page and local blog.
- Actively support and enforce Blue Prism’s data processes and security standards.
**Please Note - No Relocation Offered for this role**
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.