This report suggests a number of trends that could affect finance talent management in the future, and focuses particularly on the implications of further growth in shared services, outsourcing, the rise of global business services and their relationships with the retained finance organization.
- Rise of finance ‘super delivery’ hubs
- Locational strategy of finance operations is now shifting from cost to capability
- Revolutionising technology and robotic software
- Traction moving to global business services
- The push to more effective global workforce planning
- The ‘hollowing out’ of the finance workforce
- Increasing performance expectations from the finance organisation