A New Approach to Automating Services
Companies are achieving productivity gains by using software robots to perform routine, rules-based service processes. If implemented well, such automation can result in high-performing human-robot teams, in which software robots and human employees complement one another. – by Mary C. Lacity and Leslie P. Willcocks
- How can companies get the most out of robotic process automation?
- The service automation landscape
- Developing a Service Automation Strategy
- Initiating Effective Automation Processes
- How humans and software robots work together at a utility company
- Building Mature Service Automation Capabilities