Viewed as a strategic capability RPA revolutionizes how organisations can manage change, ensure compliance and create competitive edge. Rather than having employees smooth over the cracks between the organization’s “heritage” systems and the needs of its customer, what if you could add extra robotic capacity allowing you to free up people (to do the important stuff) while doubling the capacity of the firm at virtually zero cost? Wouldn’t that put some spice in your digital transformation strategy? Based on a comprehensive research study, this paper provides a step by step guide on how to successfully implement RPA.
- The Robots within – RPA Delivers a step change in the economics of competition
- Establishing the initial vision for RPA Programs
- Engaging the business for long term RPA success
- Select the right operating model to scale RPA across the enterprise
- Recommendation: Design the RPA Journey with the end in mind