Understanding Enterprise RPA – The Blue Prism Example
David Chappell, a respected Silicon Valley technical guru has conducted a third-party technical analysis on Blue Prism enterprise RPA. This report discusses the characteristics of Enterprise RPA, the best approach for automating a business process, reuse, auditing, management and other aspects that an enterprise RPA provides that other types of RPA do not. The report concludes that Simple RPA technologies focus almost entirely on business users. API-based integration relies mostly on IT.
- Introducing Enterprise RPA
- What is Enterprise RPA?
- Characteristics of Enterprise RPA Technologies
- Implementing Enterprise RPA: The Blue Prism Example
- Maintainability and Reuse
- Robot Creation
- Development Process
- Access Control and Auditing
- Management Ecosystem