UKAuthority has invited BluePrism and some leading organisations already on the automation journey to the UKA Live panel to explore how the technology is enabling operational agility in the response to Covid and paving the way for augmented local services. During the debate we will explore:
- Where are the opportunities post Covid?
- How much can we gain by automating back office processes?
- How much more be achieved by extending automation across end to end service delivery?
- Can we automate multi-agency processes to not only ensure data privacy but that the right people have the right information at the right time?
The UKA Live expert panel:
- Geoff Connell, Director of IMT & Chief Digital Officer, Norfolk County Council
- Robbyne Clinton, Digital Operations Manager, Futures Housing
- Richard Boddington, Head of Local Government & Housing at Blue Prism Cloud
- Helen Olsen Bedford, UKAuthority (host)