New technologies such as 5G are game changers for telecoms companies. They open up huge potential for new services for customers and businesses alike. Virtual reality gaming. Mobile shopping using augmented reality. Retrieving data from automated manufacturing plants using the internet of things. And just good old-fashioned better connectivity. But they also place new demands on bandwidth, customer support and service delivery.
Respond to the challenge and look to the future
It’s only by adopting new approaches like intelligent automation that telecoms companies will thrive in the future. Blue Prism’s digital workforce can take on the hard work of customer service and support, as well as rolling out networks and products. Leaving you free to focus on what really matters, which is dreaming up all those exciting new services.
Transform your business systems
- Streamline end-to-end manual tasks through automation
- Align data across multiple systems and reduce manual processing
- Enable real-time processes that increase efficiency and reducing costs
Improve the customer experience
- Provide real-time customer service responsiveness with automated answer, response, and routing support
- Reduce waiting and talk time and improved first call resolution (FCR)
- Gain instant access to all customer information with a dynamic, unified and single view
Deploy new technologies and innovations faster
- Adopt regulatory change faster, and reduce compliance costs
- Leverage process automation for enterprise network planning, performance management, network design, and scaling
- Reduce deployment times to free up your IT staff so they can focus on higher value tasks
Offer new services and achieve new revenue
Telecoms service providers find it increasingly difficult to grow top line profits. Using Blue Prism intelligent automation, telecoms companies can successfully launch new product and revenue generating services in weeks rather than months.
New technology & innovation
Expand networks to incorporate new revenue generating technology such as 5G — while preparing for widespread use of internet of things and other innovations.
Faster and more efficient service deployment
Use automation to successfully launch new product and services in weeks.
New revenue generation
Gain and retain subscribers through new services that are deployed faster and more efficiently.
Improved customer experience
Digital workers automate the provision of new services, resulting in a best in class end-to-end customer experience.
Improve customer satisfaction
Customer experience can be improved through efficient order and invoice processing, more responsive customer service and enhanced quality assurance. Blue Prism's integration with data analytics partners also enables telecoms companies to derive greater insights from customer data, so they can adapt more quickly to evolving customer preferences.
Average call times reduction
Enhance average handling times (AHTs) to reduce customer support costs and pressure on profitability.
Efficient field technician dispatch
Filter and analyze trouble tickets more efficiently, resolving most issues locally without the need to send a field technician.
Human error reduction
Digital workers can reduce human errors and provide improved traceability and compliance.
Automate customer onboarding, offboarding and contract changes maintaining a clear, single view of your customers. Turn new customers into revenue or remove them from all systems automatically if they leave.
Automate the configuration and security of your network
Telecoms operators need to reduce operational costs to invest in future technologies. By streamlining manual tasks, Blue Prism can automate processes such as network planning and deployment. This helps drive network efficiency at reduced costs while freeing up staff to focus on other more business relevant tasks.
New network elements configuration
Digital workers piloted by IT can handle the configuration and activation of new network elements, saving field engineers' time and resources.
Security threat management
Automate the auditing of security threats such as malware, assigning a digital worker to run an audit process that assesses the impact of the threat and provides a resolution to it.
By automating the measurement and monitoring of SLAs and network usage management, telecoms companies are better placed to plan for future network optimization.
Remove employee access to both systems and facilities and confirm completion to the appropriate teams.
Want to know more?
We support your business across its functions. Discover the benefits of RPA applied to your challenge and in the telecoms industry.
Why Intelligent Automation?
- Comprehensive, irrefutable audit logs
- End-to-end object & process change history
- System & process execution audits
- Re-usable & shareable objects/processes
- Many-to-many process assignment
- Processes in parallel
Rapid Deployment & Methodology
- Process Discovery
- Robotic Operating Model (ROM®)
- Success Accelerator
Security & Access Control
- Veracode Verified Continuous
- Decoupled build & run
- Disk level encryption & data masking
Performance & Stability
- Database layer resilience
- Supports hybrid-cloud infrastructure
- More productive & efficient
Intelligent & Extensible
- Drop-in AI skills from DX
- AI Labs & Innovation Center
- Data Gateways
Hear it from our customers
London School of Economics – Blue Prism Software Robots Case Study at Telefonica O2
In this report, Blue Prism along with the London School of Economics take an in-depth look at the RPA implementation at Telefonica O2, one of the UK's largest telecoms provider, and the benefits they reaped from their use of Blue Prism.