Accelerating the adoption of technology to improve operational agility, reduce costs and enhance workforce effectiveness with intelligent automation
While Robotic Process Automation tools have matured over the last decade and are now widely adopted for enterprise-scale deployments, 2020 kicked-off countless automation and digital transformation initiatives for companies looking to improve their agility, reduce their costs, and enhance the effectiveness of their workforce during turbulent times.
PEX Live: Intelligent Automation and RPA 2021 will be sharing practical examples and success stories focused on how to deliver on operational efficiency and optimized customer experiences through:
- Hyper Automation - combining several components of automation tools and technologies to enhance the ability to automate work
- Scaling automation projects - identifying how to effectively move from the automation of single touch points to automation at scale
- Return on Investment (ROI) - accurately measuring the impact of automation not just in terms of cost reduction and efficiency gains, but also in terms of value generated for both customers and the business
- Digital Workers - integrating people and increasingly intelligent digital workers to increase both the efficiency and effectiveness of your workforce
Join our Blue Prism session on Day 1, June 22, 2021 at 10am ET/3pm BST
Leveraging Intelligent Automation to Support your Core Business Strategy
Intelligent Automation is well past the early adopter stage and is now being used as an enabler of core corporate goals such as competitiveness, growth, resilience and customer service. In a series of mini case studies, this session will share how two banks, a bread maker and a car manufacturer all used intelligent automation in very strategic ways and how you can leverage automation as tool for achieving strategic goals.
- Significantly improving market competitiveness
- Overcoming major IT legacy issues and post M&A challenges to transform customer service
- Responding to market pressures and overcome legacy issues quickly and at low cost
- Efficiently reallocating capital across the business in an ‘Opex shift'
Speaker: Eric Tyree, Head of AI, Blue Prism