Recognizing This Year’s Finalists
With over 180 award entries from more than 90 organizations, this year has been one of our biggest-ever SS&C Blue Prism Customer Excellence Awards seasons.
Now in its seventh year, the Customer Excellence Awards was established to celebrate the many groundbreaking successes our customers have achieved with a digital workforce. The Awards program showcases our customers’ inspiring innovations, creative projects, and bold use of SS&C Blue Prism technologies to transform how work is done.
Each participating organization provided an in-depth written submission, which was judged by a select panel of industry experts that included Blue Prism customers, industry experts and journalists, and senior Blue Prism staff.
Today, the votes are in! This year's finalists are...
This award recognizes SS&C Blue Prism customers who have broadly scaled their intelligent automation program and driven transformational value across the business and to their customers.
- AB InBev GCC India Pvt. Ltd
- Alberta Health Services
- Infosys Limited (BT)
- Kimberly Clark
- National Grid
This award celebrates customers who have built a solid framework and delivery methodology for intelligent automation success. Whether operating within a federated environment, following the SS&C Blue Prism Robotic Operating Model (ROM2), or building their automation structure.
- Westpac Banking Corporation
- National Bank of Kuwait
- Danica Pension
- AB InBev
The Innovation Brilliance award celebrates customer trailblazers and out-of-the-box thinkers — those who are innovating new or never-before-seen solutions and are taking automation to new heights with creative use cases, integrations, and extended technologies.
- CLP Power Hong Kong Limited
- DNB BANK ASA
- Certas Energy UK Ltd
- Swedbank AB
This award honors customers who are using their automation capabilities to make lasting and impactful changes in support of environmental, social, and/or governance (ESG) initiatives.
- International Maritime Industries (IMI)
- Itau Chile
- REPSOL, S.A
- Ministerio de Justicia del Gobierno de España
- Prudential Assurance Company Singapore
- S&P Global
- Telefonica De España
This new SS&C Blue Prism customer has driven rapid value in their first year of using intelligent automation.
- Loadsmart, Inc.
- Chung-Ang University Gwangmyeong Hospital
- Lancashire Constabulary
- Ministerio de Justicia de España
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Riyad Bank
Change Agent of the Year
This award is reserved for the great visionaries of our industry. Those who not only advocate for the use of automation; but have played a key role in shaping the industry.
- ADP - Sandeep Kutwal
- Air New Zealand - Michelle Hannan-Brown
- Alberta Health Services - Jesse Tutt
- Banner Health - Suzi Dack
- Bell Canada - Marco Sciarra
- Telefonica De España - Ana Martin
Developer of the Year
This accolade is awarded to the developer who is proven to have built the most complex and innovative, or value driving the highest quality automations.
- AB InBev GCC India Pvt. Ltd - Leeza Aggarwal
- Banner Health - Eric McEachron
- Barclays - Meenalogini Palanichamy
- ELECTROLUX - Grzegorz Korzeniowski
- Jetstar - Alana Guerin
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Lesley Case
- Shell - Jignesh Khakhriya
Congratulations to all our finalists!
We are so proud of your accomplishments. The winners will be celebrated with a special live-streamed ceremony on Blue Prism’s YouTube channel on April 27th, 2023. Invite coming your way soon!