Blue Prism is proud to sponsor the Intelligent Automation Week! This event focuses on your journey across the realms of RPA and AI to allow you to overcome your challenges with an eye for the future!
Join 60+ industry speakers from innovative global brands who will deliver game-changing Intelligent Automation case studies, inspirational stories, and insight on how they are maximizing IA within their organization to deliver truly game-changing business results.
Key themes addresses throughout IA Week include:
- AI TOOLS How can you leverage NLP, OCR, chat bots, machine learning, and build real AI solutions?
- AI NOW Data is the backbone of AI, so ensure you have everything ready to maximise your strategy.
- RPA & TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM Do more with RPA by combining process, recognition, analytic technologies and more.
- RPA REALISED You’re implementing or scaling RPA, but what are the must-haves for major business success?
- LEADERSHIP Lead and inspire your business to transform and change. Create the culture that will allow Intelligent Automation to succeed.
We are excited to meet you in London!
Blue Prism, Main Keynote Session on 26th November 11:50-12:10
Philip Sheen, Head of Sales and Commercial (EMEA), Thoughtonomy
Darren Atkins, Chief Technology Officer of East Suffolk and North Essex Foundation Trust (ESNEFT);
Session Title and Synopsis:
Intelligent Automation in the Public Sector: Driving value for staff and the community
Intelligent Automation (IA) is helping organizations across the globe to do more and achieve more; but there is no more worthwhile testimony to its transformative capabilities than the effect we're seeing in the Public Sector. Across the NHS and Local Government IA pioneers are spearheading ground-breaking initiatives that improve services despite continued budget constraints and make a difference to peoples’ lives.