During the quarantine situation, our family has been watching all the Marvel movies in chronological order. We just watched The Avengers: Age of Ultron. So the whole robots-coming-to-life thing is very real. It's real at Blue Prism, too, but fortunately, not as scary.
The lesson works, though: When automation becomes fundamental to your business, you have to govern it well. That's why we set up a Center of Excellence.
On this episode of Generation Digital Workforce, Emma Kirby-Kidd, Customer Success Director, and Matt Juden-Bloomfield, Head of RPA at Blue Prism, discuss the lessons they've learned leading a Center of Excellence.
Here's what we talked with Emma and Matt about:
- What is a Center of Excellence?
- The journey Blue Prism has taken and why the Center of Excellence was pivotal
- Advice for setting up and growing a Center of Excellence
- How to take a Center of Excellence to the next level
- Specific cases where the Center of Excellence has benefited Blue Prism
To ensure that you never miss an episode of Generation Digital Workforce, subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, or here.