ABOUT THE LEARN-A-THON
Bring the Blue Prism RPA Foundations Learn-A-Thon to your campus and create a unique, exciting gamification experience that fosters the advancement of developer skills for your students.
Complete the form and we’ll register your university for the Learn-A-Thon. Each participating university will receive digital files for printable banners and posters to promote the event around campus; digital files for online promotion including e-banners and social media images; completion certificates and the chance to be recognized for outstanding participation.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Universities based in India (Check back soon for info on additional Learn-A-Thons in your region!)
- RPA Professors interested in up-skilling students with RPA developer training
- Students interested in advancing RPA developer skills
By signing your university up for the RPA learn-a-thon you will:
- Prepare students for a successful and lucrative career in RPA technology
- Help fill the global skills shortage and build the technology workforce of tomorrow
- Quickly and easily upskill your students at no extra cost
- Reward students with a participation certificate to celebrate their achievements
Due to overwhelming popularity, current registrations are closed for now. Please check back for future Learn-a-Thon details.
ABOUT THE FOUNDATIONS COURSE
The Blue Prism RPA Foundations courses prepare students to pass Blue Prism Developer exams. The courses are all self-paced and hosted online at Blue Prism University (portal.blueprism.com). The training is approximately 30 hours and students have 2 weeks to complete the training.
There is no cost to students or universities to participate in Blue prism RPA Foundations Learn-A-Thon.
Online at Blue Prism University
August 10-23, 2020 | Registrations are closed for now. Please check back for future Learn-a-Thon details.